Ventura Gives Back
Ventura Land prides itself on a commitment to continuously give back to the communities and municipalities in which we conduct business. We aim to provide support to grassroots community organizations that provide opportunities to those who may not otherwise have the advantages required for success.
Our business philosophy is founded on ensuring that Ventura is a valuable corporate member in the communities in which we conduct business. Every year, Ventura contributes to local charities and fundraising initiatives in an effort to make a difference in people’s lives.
We focus our commitment on the organizations that have a direct impact on the immediate community or a cause they are working toward. Here is a sample of how “Ventura Gives Back”:
- West End Cultural Center
- La Salle Community Fair
- La Salle 4H – Biannual Clean Up
- La Salle Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Manitoba Paraplegia Foundation
- Stonewall Quarry Days
- Domain Hockey Rink & Recreational Center
- Village of Banohar India – University of Winnipeg Women’s Learning Center
- Cancer Care Manitoba – CIBC Run for the Cure
- Kaitlin’s Hope Fundraiser
- Habitat for Humanity
Ventura Group of Companies, in partnership with Stantec Engineering, Maple Leaf Construction and the Manness Family, have pledged $120,000 to the LSCU Complex. The LSCU Complex is a new multi purpose recreation facility located in La Salle, MB that has a fully equipped gymnasium, huge workout facility, and a number of multi use rooms. The LSCU Complex also has large change rooms and skate resistant flooring to allow for quick and easy access to the outdoor ice rink. There are future plans for a covered ice rink, additional ball diamonds, and areas for young children to play. For more information on the new facility, please click here or visit their website – www.lasallecc.com.
We are always interested in finding new ways to connect with the local initiatives aimed at improving the lives of others. Our objectives are as follows:
- Helping those who are disadvantaged. We feel that it is important to ensure everyone has an opportunity for success. Our community commitment is aimed at having a lasting impact on people’s everyday lives.
- Improving the Community. Our goal is to ensure that the initiatives we are involved in have a direct impact on the local community and create opportunities for a better life in the areas we conduct business.
If you have something that you feel meets our above criteria please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.