Ventura Custom Homes prides itself on a commitment to continuously give back to the communities and municipalities in which we conduct business. We aim to provide support to grassroots community organizations that provide opportunities to those who may not otherwise have the advantages required for success. Our business philosophy is founded on ensuring Ventura is a valuable corporate member in the communities that we conduct business in. Each year Ventura contributes to local charities and fundraising initiatives in an effort to make a difference in people’s lives.
We focus our commitment on the organizations that have a direct impact on the immediate community, or cause, that they are working towards. Here is a sample of how “Ventura Gives Back”:
- West End Cultural Center
- Siloam Mission
- Willow Place – Women & Children’s Family Violence Shelter
- La Salle Community Fair
- Manitoba Paraplegia Foundation
- Stonewall Quarry Days
- Domain Hockey Rink & Recreational Center
- Village of Banohar India – University of Winnipeg Women’s Learning Center
- Cancer Care Manitoba – CIBC Run for the Cure
- Kaitlin’s Hope Fundraiser
- Habitat for Humanity
- Falguni Pathak Concert – Gold Sponsor
- East Indian Folklorama Pavilion Sponsor
We are always interested in finding new ways to connect with the local initiatives aimed at improving the lives of others. Our objectives are as follows:
- Helping those who are disadvantaged. We feel that it is important to ensure everyone has an opportunity for success. Our community commitment is aimed at having a lasting impact on people’s everyday lives.
- Improving the Community. Our goal is to ensure that the initiatives we are involved in having a direct impact on the local community and create opportunities for a better life in the areas we conduct business.
If you have something that you feel meets our above criteria please contact us at: