Know Your Neighbours
Located just minutes from south west Winnipeg in the quaint bedroom community Town of La Salle, MB, exists an exciting new subdivision that offers much larger building lots, wide open spaces, parks and paths, and a serene, safe country lifestyle for you and your family.
Prairie View Lakes is the next phase of the successful development of La Salle’s popular Prairie View community. With Prairie View Park now complete and Phases 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 are sold out in Prairie View Lakes, demand continues to be strong for the larger lots, lower taxes and safer community of La Salle, MB.
With this unprecedented demand, Ventura has now released Phases 6 and 7 of Prairie View Lakes. Check out the site plan to see current available lots.
Backing onto a huge centralized park system with walking trails, playgrounds, meeting spaces and two large lakes, this master planned community is the perfect choice for your next home!
Prairie View Lakes has been designed with more flexible architectural guidelines with the focus on being a more affordable place to build your home – giving you more bang for your buck so that you can give your family what they really need!
Single family lots range from 60 ft to 70+ ft wide by 140 ft to 250 ft + deep!
With lower property taxes than the city these large lots also provide you all the conveniences found on a city building lot – Municipal Sewer & Water, Manitoba Hydro & Gas, and MTS.
So come take the short drive off the perimeter highway and see what more La Salle offers you and your family – room to grow and money to spare.
How to get here:
- Drive south down Kenaston Boulevard through Waverley West to the Perimeter Highway
- Turn right at the Perimeter Highway and Kenaston intersection and head west
- Turn left at the traffic lights found at Highway 330 and the Perimeter Highway (less than a minute from Kenaston and the Perimter)
- Drive down Highway 330 for approximately 4-5 minutes where you will cross a bridge and enter La Salle, MB
- Take a left (east) at the Domain Co-Op located at Fourth Avenue and you will see the Prairie View Lakes signs on your right (south)
- You have arrived!
Ventura takes great pride in “Building Communities with Vision.” To ensure the place you call home is of the utmost quality, we create Architectural Guidelines to protect your investment. We want our subdivisions to have a lasting quality so that you are proud to call it your home. Click below to see the Architectural Guidelines.
The guidelines include:
- Architectural Guidelines
- Fence Guidelines
- Landscaping Guidelines